Saturday, January 10, 2015

Simply Thankful Folks! Simply Thankful....



I've always looked forward to Thanksgiving.  It's my holiday of choice.  Isn't it a wonderful thing to reserve a day - one day - just to give thanks.  Every country should have this holiday.  It's a day to pause and think of all the bounty we have received.



I surely am thankful for a lot of  things.  I am thankful first and foremost, that I still have a job.  Many people out there are still looking for jobs after being out of work for months.  I have been blessed.

I am also thankful for my family, my health and most of all - realizing who my real friends are.  These are moments that we have to cherish and I am glad that I am spending them with friends who really care for me.



 I am not going home to my family this Thanksgiving. I am simply staying put and cooking my first ever Thanksgiving dinner.  I am quite excited so, I went to the store yesterday and today to buy all the ingredients that I would need to prepare a scrumptious meal for a few of my friends.

In any case, I wish you all the best and a Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!  May you continue to be blessed  always.  Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

iklaaan