Tuesday, January 13, 2015

One of my perfect guys - Denver Broncos' Tim Tebow Shirtless Photos


One of the hottest guys in sports, Tim Tebow of the Denver Broncos recently captured my attention.  I didn't really know what the fuzz was about until I read about his life and what's he stands for.  A very religious man raised by missionary parents (known to genuflect before each game to honor his God), Tim Tebow is the ideal man for many.

He is known to put bible verses on his face during a game and have come out with an ad for Focus on the Family about abortion.  Reading his life story on Wikipedia, I found out that his mom encountered pregnancy issues while pregnant with him and was given a suggestion that she choose to abort him.  She refused.  And here we are today.....





















No comments:

Post a Comment

iklaaan