Saturday, February 7, 2015

Beautiful Male - - the simple look catches the most stares...

What's your type? The chiseled face? The boy-next-door look? Or do you look at the body first and then the face? As we mature, we change preferences. I know I did. I used to love older and refined-looking men. They seem to foster the look of authority and grace. Now, I seem to like the men in their mid-twenties look. The look of youth and yet still has the early signs of refinement. What attracts me the most is the wisdom that comes in conversations. Not the empty "had-a-keg-and-killed-it-weekend-party" conversation. Those actually turn me off now. It's not my kind of conversation.

If you're out there... and you like conversations... give me a call... ;)











No comments:

Post a Comment

iklaaan